My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sunflower


Sunflower - another tattoo design i later made after the Just Be tattoo design. Its funny, because the girl i made the Just Be tattoo design for; her younger sister wanted me to draw a design up for her to get haha... What she told me is she wanted to have a sunflower in the design, and i could do whatever i wanted with the rest. As i put the sunflower down on the design it definitly needed something more. I decided to put in winnie the pooh looking bumble bees to help the design look finished instead of being so plain. And she loved the finished design so much that her, and her sister both are going together to get the tattoo's i designed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment