My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Artist #27- Damien Hirst



Damien Hirst - born in 1965, Damien is an English artist and the most known member of the group called "Young British Artists" (YBAs). As of right now Hirst is claimed as the richest living artist to date. Hirst loves to incorporate "death" into most of his artworks; dead animals was one of his most successful series as an artist that sky rocketed him to the top. His single movement is with the YBAs, with the fields in Conceptual art, installation art, and a little bit of painting. Damien success with his art awarded him the Turner Prize. His most famous art piece is "The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living, For the Love of God."

No comments:

Post a Comment