My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Self-Portrait


Self - Portrait - This is a self portrait that I'm creating for my art 107 class. it's pretty open other then it has to be a silhouette of some sort, has to show some sort of repetition, and it has to be representational. I've decided to have a silhouette of myself with paint splatter all over my face (symbolism of being an artist), and then i put a jacket on myself; with one half of it being a running jersey (symbolizes my running career, achievement, profession), and the other half of the jacket is the way i typically dress (symbolizes myself, my fashion). this artwork is still a process as you can see but for repetition I'm going to glue random bible scriptures as my background to show that I'm a christian religious man. as my self portrait i want all my viewers to get a glimpse of who i am and what i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment