My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Artist #25- Jeff Koons




Jeff Koons - Born in 1955, is an American artist well known for his giant reproductions of banal objects such as balloon animals produced in stainless steal with glassy finished surfaces. Koons incorporated bright colors with a lot of his art pieces. Jeff has sold many of his artworks for sums of legitimate money, including a world record auction priced work as a living artist. Some people and other artist categorize Jeff Koons as a pioneering and major art-historical importance. But other most know him through his work as "kitsch" (crass and based on cynical self-merchandising objects).

No comments:

Post a Comment