My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Robert Frost A Dream Pang

I had withdrawn in forest, and my song Was swallowed up in leaves that blew away; And to the forest edge you came one day (This was my dream) and looked and pondered long, But did not enter, though the wish was strong: You shook your pensive head as who should say, 'I dare not--too far in his footsteps stray-- He must seek me would he undo the wrong. Not far, but near, I stood and saw it all Behind low boughs the trees let down outside; And the sweet pang it cost me not to call And tell you that I saw does still abide. But 'tis not true that thus I dwelt aloof, For the wood wakes, and you are here for proof.

what i take away from this poem is so meaningful. my life has almost always started with a small/big dream I've had. I've had people tell me that i would never be good enough, never be fast enough, never be smart enough, never be good looking enough, etc. all these dreams that i have had made me that man i am today, and i never take one bit of it for grant it.

No comments:

Post a Comment