My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Artist #20- Henry Moore




Henry Moore (1898-1986) - was an English sculptor and artist. Henry was best known for his abstract bronze sculptures. Moore's sculptures typically were suggestive to the female human body, apart from some of the family group sculptures he created in the late phase of the 1950s. Henry's field was sculpture and drawing; with the movements Bronze Sculpture, and Modernism. Henry had such an impact in the art world today that he was awarded the OM (Order of Merit) , CH (Order of the Companions of Honour) , and the FBA (Federation of British Artists).

No comments:

Post a Comment