My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nothing Gold Can Stay #10 (Friend Till' The End)


Nothing Gold Can Stay #10 (Friend Till' The End) - i decided to end my nothing gold can stay series with this painting. this painting i made is for one of my good friends Patrick West. you may be asking whats the meaning behind this? its pretty simple. i expect most of the viewers to get out of this art piece that some of our good friends we make in life will slowly become only a memory. that a great amount of the friends we make will move on in their lives for a loved one, a family, a job, or up to heaven. but life can be like a painting or photograph; even though we can't physically see all the friends we have made in our lifetime, we still have a picture, a painting, or even a drawing of the close relationships we have had. a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment