My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Artist #29- Louise Bourgeois



Louise Bourgeois - an artist and sculptor born in 1911. Her most famous works were most possibly the spider structures she created, titled "Maman." Louise's works are some times very abstract, and she speaks of them in symbolic meaning as the main focus. Bourgeois tends to find her inspiration in her childhood. She loves to use and try different mediums for her sculptures; rubber, wood, stone, metal, and fabric. She has a great amount of training to back up her expertise in the art world, and holds a field in sculpture and a little of painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment