My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Artist #21- Meret Oppenheim



Meret Oppenheim (1913-1985) - Meret was a German born Swiss Surrealist artist and photographer. She is most known for the teacup and spoon (one of the most recognized surrealist objects) that was sculpted out of fur. Most of her creations and sculptures have been unfortunately lost. Many of her pieces consisted of everyday objects arranged as such that most of the time would allude to female sexuality and feminine exploitation by the opposite sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment