My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nothing Gold Can Stay #8 (Ivory Whites)


Nothing Gold Can Stay #8 (Ivory Whites) - This piece is dentures sculpted out of a bar of ivory soap. When making my piece, i had tried to find the common sides of the two subjects. I was trying to portray the meaning of "love" with not just young adults, but with old citizens as well. That even though our grandparents may be old, and may think they don't experience love anymore isn't true. They still dress nice, try to smell nice, and do whatever it takes to express and impress the ones they truly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment