My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Free Like Feet Want To Be


Free Like Feet Want To Be - this drawing is from a Nike Free Running advertisement in a Runners World magazine. the true reason why i did this was actually for an art 107 assignment; but after i completed the assignment i felt like i would include it in my art portfolio. the running shoes become a symbol to the saying "Free Like Feet Want To Be." but whats funny is how the advertisements lead the viewers so strongly into what their selling, that they lead you away without thinking about the bad outcomes of the object being sold. for example, how much is this running shoe, how comfortable is it truly, does it tear easily, how long will it last? all these questions become unanswered to those who don't have a lot of experience in the running field; which makes this advertisement very deadly into making a great profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment