My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Artist #22- Yoko Ono



Yoko Ono is a Japanese-American artist, musician, author, and peace activist. She is categorized in the art known as avant-garde art; which means advanced art. Not only did the art culture put her in that category, but conceptual and performance art as well. One of her most known art piece is her performance art "Cut Piece." People on the street would come up to Yoko Ono (as the art piece herself) and cut a piece of her clothing off. After so long, Yoko would find herself completely naked in the middle of a busy city for everyone to look at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment