My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Artist #17- Andy Goldsworthy



Andy Goldsworthy - a British sculptor, environmentalist, and photographer who creates site-specific sculpture in urban settings and natural settings. Goldsworthy typically uses natural found objects for his artwork to help him create all of his sculptures. The movement Andy is categorized in is Environmental Art and Land Art; and his masterpieces show why. Andy Goldsworthy was awarded the Scottish Arts Council Award in 1987, and an honorary degree from the University of Bradford in 1993; as well the OBE in the year 2000. Andy helped elevate this open word known as "art" to this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment