My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just Be


Just Be - Tattoo design i did for one of my close friends sister. I've found myself making a lot of tattoo's for girls lately, and i have no idea why? haha. So the only thing this girl told me she wanted was either the word "BE" or "JUST BE" incorporated in her tattoo. With this i had a lot of room and freedom to work with. I started thinking about what the words JUST BE could mean if someone read this, and one meaning i kept going to was JUST BE HAPPY, JUST BE BEAUTIFUL, JUST BE ROMANTIC; all these happy sayings. When writing all these sayings down on paper i got the image of a beautiful tulip with the vines being rapped around the word JUST BE. And that's what i decided to do for her tattoo design; and she absolutely loved the finished product i showed her!

No comments:

Post a Comment