My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Artist #13- Paul Cezanne




Paul Cezanne (1839-1906)
Paul Cezanne was a French artist and Post-Impressionist painter whose work laid the foundations of the transition from the 19th century conception of artistic endeavor to a new and radically different world of art in the 20th century. Cezanne's work
demonstrated a mastery of design, color, composition, and draftsmanship. Most of his brushstrokes throughout his work are very repetitive, and easily recognizable. His art field is painting with a Post-Impressionist movement. Some of his most famous works were The Basket of Apples, Boy in a Red Vest, Mill at the River, and many many more. Cezanne died from pneumonia on October 22, 1906.

No comments:

Post a Comment