My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nothing Gold Can Stay #6 (Growing Season)


Nothing Gold Can Stay #6 (Growing Season)
Growing Season is portraying the fact that this is just the beginning of what we call earth. Our technology is still advancing, and our world is still growing every second. Along with it though we are leaving behind the old, and bringing in the new. Slowly we are all losing the point in time how we got to where we are now; just like how we see plants, flowers, tree's, etc. This is how I came about the title Growing Season. This art piece is another collage, but it's one picture cut up into strips and is laid on top of another photograph. The end result makes this sort of surreal artwork that creates a new/different meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment