My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nothing Gold Can Stay #5 (Reborn)


Nothing Gold Can Stay #5 (Reborn)
This collage art piece is two separate photographs merged into one. I was going for a sense of forgiveness and brand new with our world. We're not all perfect and we all make mistakes in our lives, but we all have the choice to be reborn and start fresh. The picture on the right is supposed to represent the darkness of the sun (the mistake), and the silhouette photograph on the right shows our forgiveness and moving on to a better pathway. Without either or of these two photographs I couldn't give this emotion to my viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment