My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Book Art: Instant Content List

Book Art Ideas:
The names of Pets I know or Have known:
King (Goldfish), Pachese (Cat), Sally (Leopard Gecko), Rose (Rose-Haired Trantula), Zeke (Black Lab)...

10 Different Apples:
White Apples, Fuji Apples, Gala Apples, Golden Delicious Apples, Granny Smith Apples, Red Delicious Apples, Jonathan Apples, Ida Red Apples, Rome Beautie Apples, and Winesap Apples...

Scars And How I Got Them:
Ankle-spiked in a cross country race.
Elbows-sliding into 3rd base in baseball.
Shoulder-from hitting the bottom of a pool.
Chin/Lip-going over my bike chin first into the ground; tooth went through my bottom lip.
Hand-being spiked in a cross country race when i was getting up from being pushed over.

No comments:

Post a Comment