My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Artist #7- Andy Warhol




Andy Warhol (1928-1987)
Andy Warhol was an American painter, printmaker, and filmmaker who was a
leading figure in the visual art movement known as pop art. Some of these works were Chelsea Girls (film), Exploding Plastic Inevitable, and Campbell's Soup Cans. The highest price ever paid for a Warhol painting is $100 million for a 1963 canvas titled Eight Elvises. Andy died in New York City from a sudden post-operative cardiac arrhythmia on February 22 1987.

No comments:

Post a Comment