My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Artist #9- Rembrandt




Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn (1606-1669)
Rembrandt was a Dutch painter and etcher. He is generally considered one of the greatest painters and printmakers in European art history and the most important in Dutch history. All of his contributions to art came in a period that historians like to call the Dutch Golden Age. But the more common movement the Rembrandt was categorized into is called the Dutch Golden Age painting Baroque. Some of his famous pieces were Night Watch, Danae, Belshazzar's Feast, etc. In the last of his years, Rembrandt painted his most deeply reflective self-portraits and several moving images of both men and women - in love, in life, and before God.

No comments:

Post a Comment