My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Artist #8- Michelangelo





Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni (1475-1564)
Michelangelo was an Italian Renaissance painter, sculptor, architect, poet, and engineer. He started off his early life as an apprentice to Domenico Ghirlandaio, but later worked his way up to the consideration of being the contender for the title of archetypal Renaissance man; along with his rival and fellow Italian Leonardo da Vinci. Some of Michelangelo's works were David, The Creation of Adam, Pieta, etc. Due to being an all around artist, Michelangelo himself is the best-documented artist of the 16th century.

No comments:

Post a Comment