My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Artist #5- Claude Monet




Claude Monet (1840-1926)
Monet was the founder of French impressionist painting. His main expertise was painting, and he easily showed why. Claude helped bring the term "Impressionism" by the title of one of his paintings; Impression, Sunrise. Monet created many gorgeous artworks; some of his well known pieces were Impression Sunrise, Rouen Cathedral series, London Parliament series, Water Lilies, and many more. Claude Monet died of lung cancer on December 5 1926.

No comments:

Post a Comment