My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Artist #6- Georgia O' Keeffe



Georgia O' Keeffe (1887-1986)
Georgia O' Keeffe was an American artist, and a major figure in American art in the 1920's. She was known for breaking the boundaries of modern American artistic style. Georgia is well known for paintings of flowers, rocks, shells, animal bones, and
different landscapes. Some artworks she created were Blue and Green Music, Ram's Head White Hollyhock and Little Hills, No.13 Special, and plenty more. Her only field of study was painting, and she showed the viewers why she stuck with it throughout her life. With her influence, Arthur Wesley Dow, she was able to create magnificent pieces that helped transform art in a different level. O' Keeffe moved to Santa Fe, where she died on March 6 1986.

No comments:

Post a Comment