My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nothing Gold Can Stay #7 (The Beginning & End)


Nothing Gold Can Stay #7 (The Beginning & End)
This Book Art Collage I created is very close and inspirational in my life. Overall this piece really brings out myself as an artist, who I am, and what I've been through; kind of like my past, present and future. I recreated the Holy Bible into my Life Bible by using a cover of the Holy Bible, and putting it with my accordion pages. When you open the book it looks like there pages from the bible with the scriptures names, etc. But the only difference is inside are pictures from my life that go with sayings underneath the photographs. After I completed the piece it felt like it was missing something by being so precious and meaningful. So I ended up making a case for the Bible to go in to make it seem that much more important. The reason why I title this artwork The Beginning & End is because in the Bible it says that Jesus Christ is the beginning and end, and only He knows your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment