My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Monday, March 29, 2010

Artist #2- Pablo Picasso





Pablo Picasso (1881-1973)
Picasso was a Spanish painter, draughtsman, and sculptor. He is best known for co-founding the Cubist movement and for the wide variety of styles embodied in his work. Some of his most famous works are the proto-Cubist Les Demoiselles d' Avignon (1907), Guernica (1937), The Weeping Woman (1937), and many more... Pablo's area of field consisted of painting, drawing, sculpting, printmaking, and ceramics. Before Pablo Picasso died, his final words were "Drink to me, drink to my health, you know I can't drink anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment