My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Transform Project


Transformation:
Started working on my transformation project, and right now I'm waiting for my clock accessories to come in so I can finish the art piece up! It will go into my art series as "Nothing Gold Can Stay#3, but... I don't really know what to have the subtitle as yet? So far the clock made out of playing cards reminds me of Alice In Wonderland but I'm really trying to think outside of the box on this one haha... If not then this artwork will be called Nothing Gold Can Stay#3-Alice In Wonderland Has A New Clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment