My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Persevere


Persevere:
Had a friend from church (Lindsay) come up to me ASKING to draw her up a tattoo design for when she goes down to Colorado to get it done. So... of course I told her i would! She specifically told me that she was wanting a dandelion blowing in the wind while the seeds transform into birds in the distance. As well, she wanted the Greek word "Persevere" somewhere in the tattoo. Today I finally finished up her design and this is what it came to look like :D I can't wait to see what the tattoo will look like when she gets it done!...

No comments:

Post a Comment