My Inspirations

These are all videos of touching, inspirational, and driven experiences in my life so far that has made me who I am today! Every one tells a part of me and what i've been through. The past, present, and future all play an important role of who I am. MY PAST MY PRESENT & FUTURE

Friday, February 19, 2010

Nothing Gold Can Stay #2 (The Golden Wave)


Nothing Gold Can Stay #2 (The Golden Wave)

This painting I did is a non-representational/organic shape that became part of my series. It's acrylic paints on bristel paper. This 6x9 painting conveys the meaning i'm trying to bring out to all my viewers by my inspiration of Robert Frost Poem Nothing Gold Can Stay (How I got the idea for my art series). All my viewers have asked me to put Robert Frost Poem as a post on my blog so I will be putting it up soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment